23 March, 2008

vail, co

We were away last week in Vail, Co. And since Oona still isn't on the bottle, I was forced to do the skiing for the family.

One more gorgeous run down the mountain.


My apologies for this poor photo looking out over the infamous back bowls of Vail. I decided not to take a good camera and relied on my iPhone as skiing took priority over photography this trip. The brilliance of the sun does come through though.

Getting to the back bowls is always fun. Mika, Keely's sister, and I took a nice steep black diamond approach to this giant bowl of snow. Can you make out the skiers?



Old Man Winter is melting! Spring is coming, even to Colorado.


Keely and Oona managed to meet us out for an apres ski one sunny afternoon. Oona is hiding asleep inside Keely's coat.

No comments: