30 January, 2007

skiing is so much fun and so dangerous that it might as well be illegal.


On our way to Outer Mongolia, where we would find new ways of understanding Deep Powder. (Sorry folks, no pics of me furiously shaking the snow out of my head after I face planted while laughing at Timon's triple somsersault with skies flying off move - his most famous trick I might add...)


Sundown Bowl


This picture is for Mika. See the little speck of moon up there, above the tree? We were on the chairlift marveling at how huge the moon looked and got into a discussion of illusions of the eye, that in fact, while the moon sometimes looks enormous when near the horizon, it is exactly the same size as when its high in the sky.


Hi Mika!


Every day after skiing, Mika, Timon and I would feel a desperate need to stuff ourselves with hot food and beer. YUM!



Life is good!

No comments: